Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When the holidays come around I always count my blessings for technology.  People always want to come round and see family and friends that they haven't seen in a while but sometimes means and time never come together to make that happen.  That is why I am so appreciative of technologies like skype and facetime which allow you to interact with those family that couldn't make it.  I think of my friends in other states who I wish I could see during the holidays and thanks o technology I can talk with them face to face for as long as I want without being charged.  I remember the first time I was exposed to skype I could not believe that it was free.  Now that I use it all the time I try to get everyone I know to use it because it just allows you to cross the limits of communication when the limits of actual in person meetings are just too overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment